Current Address: 11 Vase Stajica, Novi Sad, Serbia 21000
U.S. Address: 159 Red Maple Drive, Levittown, NY 11756
U.S. Cell: (516) 996-3347 | Serbian Cell: (381) 638-467943
An efficient and dedicated Unreal Engine 4 Blueprint and UMG scripter in search for a position and team that challenges my skill-set to create fun and compelling gaming experiences.
- Advanced experience with the Unreal Engine 4 game development pipeline. (Unreal Engine 4 Rocket Beta Tester/User)
- Advanced knowledge of the Unreal Engine 4 Blueprint scripting system to develop core game-play systems.
- Advanced knowledge of the Unreal Engine 4 UMG scripting system to create UI systems from Main Menus to in-game interfaces.
- Passionate for learning and educating in the fields of game development and Unreal Engine 4 through my YouTube Channel: TheLifeofJevins
- Strong work ethic and dedication necessary to complete tasks in a timely manner.
Lead Blueprint & UMG Scripter December 2015 – Present
Studio: Digital Arrow | Publisher: THQ Nordic Novi Sad, Serbia
- Initial focus on game-play prototyping exploration through Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints to develop hands-on experience for interested game mechanics.
- Core Blueprint scripter responsible for the implementation of many Blueprint side game-play integrations for item salvaging, ship customization, item/modules, the player controller, and others.
- Core UMG scripter responsible for the creation of many in-game menus, player cockpit UI, docking station UI, and multiplayer UI with the assistance of C++ programmer functions.
- Assisted in the scripting of quests playable throughout the campaign of Aquanox: Deep Descent.
- In-house correspondent for remote members of the programming team responsible for settings meetings, assigning tasks, and documentation of developed systems.
This title is currently in development and therefore will not be present in my online portfolio. The latest progress can be seen on the game website: Aquanox: Deep Descent.
Radial Impact | Sole Developer May 2013 – August 2014
Personal Project Tempe, AZ, U.S.
- Developed as a learning project to become more experienced in Unreal Engine 4; with a primary focus on the Blueprint scripting system.
- Featured in the Learning Tab of the Unreal Engine 4 Launcher as a part of the Community Contributions.
- Featured in the Unreal Engine documentation as a free tutorial series: Radial Impact
- Developed all aspects of the game, excluding music. This includes, but is not limited to, textures, materials, sound effects, and scripting.
- Available here: Download
Bachelor’s Degree September 2010 – January 2013
University of Advancing Technology (UAT) Tempe, AZ, U.S.
The Afflicted | Student Project November 2010 – March 2013
Autonomous Games | Student Group Tempe, AZ, U.S.
- Featured at GDC Play 2013 to demonstrate to developers, and chosen to best represent the University of Advancing Technology.
- Developed using the Unreal Developer Kit (UDK).
- Developed two multiplayer levels alongside the level design team from 2D concept to full 3D environment.
- Assisted in the level creation process alongside environment artists.
- Assisted in the scripting of in-game level events using Kismet.
- Assisted in the balancing of weapon statistics and player upgrades.